Coppell TV Repair LLC offers you power supply board DPS-171CP A / RUNTKA935WJQZ as shown on the picture and used in Sharp LC-70LE845U and possibly other Sharp LED TV models.
BOARD FAILURE SYMPTOMS
Power supply boards can fail in different ways. We have likely not seen most of the ways this power supply board could fail, but here are the ways we've seen :
- Totally dead TV, showing no indication of power , no front LED and no response to attempt to power on via unit or remote power on button; main power supply fuse (next to the AC connector) tests open and sometimes there are visible signs of burn under or above the board, next to transistors mounted on heat sinks - any of these signs is a definite sign of a power supply failure; it is possible, but not likely there would be other failures in the TV;
- TV showing standby power LED and (usually) responding to power on command by flashing front LED indicator; display may come on after a few attempts to power on, but over time it gets to a point where it just won't start.
On the PSU low voltage can sometimes be observed for Vs and Va voltages.
Note that a very similar issue can be also caused by a failure in the Y-Main board with only difference that when YSUS is bad the Vs and Va voltages coming out of the PSU would NOT stay constant - they would raise to (usually) proper values and then start fading down.
SHIPPING AND HANDING
Products will usually ship on the next business day after purchase is placed and paid. Unexpected delays may occur. If you do not receive a tracking number or message from us within 3 business days after purchasing please contact us.
When shipping method is specified during payment it is our first choice to utilize that method for shipping.
Yet sometimes it is not possible or may result in delays, e.g. a late Friday FedEx shipping of inexpensive and durable product may have a chance of being shipped in Friday than the following Monday; in such cases we reserve the right to substitute FedEx Ground with USPS Priority and, in some very rare cases, USPS First Class service. If shipping costs differ significantly you are in your right to contact and request price adjustment.
When shipping option for the order is "Free shipping" we will usually utilize cheapest available method.
See below for important disclaimer regarding the USPS First Class Mail packages.
We do not advertise delivery time and do not take responsibility for delays to packages as long as tracking information proves they have been shipped in a timely manner by us.
Be advised that the following delivery services are NOT insured per USPS policy:
- Domestic: USPS First Class;
- International: First-Class Package International™, Priority Mail International® Flat Rate Envelopes and Priority Mail International® Small Flat Rate Boxes; services to some countries may also not be covered, for details read the USPS article on the subject.
What this means is that if you choose any of the above services as your delivery method you agree to hold us free of claims against loss of value should your package gets damaged or lost in the carrier system as long as the tracking information by the carrier shows the package was accepted by them and processed into their system.
Unless otherwise explicitly stated elsewhere in the listing the boards we sell come with a standard 90 days warranty.
Customer is responsible for return shipping and Coppell TV Repair LLC is responsible for shipping back to customer. Returned boards subject to exchange, service or refund, subject to availability and agreement by Coppell TV Repair LLC and customer.
Returned boards must carry the Coppell TV Repair LLC identification stamp or label and must not have been damaged, modified or otherwise tampered with in order for warranty coverage to remain in force.
Boards returned with request for refund / order cancellation will be subject to restocking fee covering forward shipping cost, transaction cost and $10 fee for the board testing needed prior to slating it for sale again.
REQUIREMENTS FOR RECEIVING CREDIT FOR YOUR OLD MODULE
Upon receiving and installing the purchased module buyers can return the old one to receive the advertised credit. Returns are optional and buyer's responsibility; it is usually OK to reuse the original packaging unless it was visibly damaged beyond normal use (in which case we usually hear from buyers anyway).
The credit will normally be issued as a partial refund towards your original payment; when this is impossible or inapplicable we may use other forms of payment such as PayPal or check.
It takes 2-5 business days after the delivery of your board to us for it to be processed and the refund issued.
In order to receive the full advertised credit the returned dud must meet all of the following conditions:
1) It must be sent back within 14 calendar days of the delivery of the module you purchased from us, both per carriers' records. Make sure you keep your tracking number, you may need it!
2) The board must arrive in good physical condition allowing subsequent electrical repair and reuse of the board. Sometimes when components fail and burn they also leave burn marks on the board. Most of the time such traces are not affecting the ability to restore the board's functionality, but in some extreme cases this may be a problem.
3) The board must not have missing or replaced components or have otherwise been tampered with.
Exceptions vary from all 3 listed conditions, but we reserve the right to be the judge on whether your board qualifies for an exception.
If a board arrives that does not meet the above conditions and we do not consider it appropriate for extension we will contact you and offer you to get it back for the sole cost of the return shipping and/or offer you a trade-in price we consider reflecting its condition.
The returned module must arrive in good physical condition and without previous traces of repairs or tampering in order to qualify for the full advertised credit.
Modules that do not meet those criteria will be subjected to partial refund or no refund at all (depending on their condition and trade-in value).