Coppell TV Repair LLC offers a repair kit with components we've used in shop to fix original power supply boards BN44-00787A.
The kit contains brand new replacement components (OEM or equivalent substitutes) for the following positions:
- Fuse FP801S and QP81CS: replace if the fuse on your board is open; it will usually blow open if either QP801CS (included) or the bridge BD801S (not included) fails; we have never seen BD801S fail on that board, but make sure to check yours anyway!
- Transistor QP801CS (SMD, back of the board) - check for short between source and drive and replace if necessary; when this transistor is shorted the normal standby power out of the board will be ~1V instead of 13V.
- 1 spare diode from the DM841C-DM844C bridge rectifier group;
- 1 spare diode from the DM851C-DM854C bridge rectifier group.
Applying the kit requires soldering skills and soldering equipment.
Neither is included in the repair kit.
Returns are allowed only for unused kits and are subject to 10% restocking fee.
Please note this kit is for the ORIGINAL power supply board BN44-00787A and not for its substitutes!
Coppell TV Repair LLC does not guarantee that this product is all that is needed to resolve the problems with your TV.
Most of the repair kits we offer are based on first hand experience servicing boards at our repair facility.
Over time they may get expanded with our own experience or information from manufacturer service bulletins, customer feedback etc.
Yet failure can be unique and there can not be guarantee that what has worked one, ten or even hundred times will also work the next one.
Just as important, every repair involves about equal portion of quality of parts and quality of worksmanship and as we have no control over the worksmanship quality unless we are the ones performing it we would be unwise to provide warranty of the products utilized by that worksmanship.
As such, no warranty is offered on this product once the components in it are soldered on a board.
If you would like warranty please see if a REPAIR SERVICE is offered instead of a kit. Unless otherwise noted all our repair services do come with a standard warranty.
SHIPPING AND HANDING
Products will usually ship on the next business day after purchase is placed and paid. Unexpected delays may occur. If you do not receive a tracking number or message from us within 3 business days after purchasing please contact us.
When shipping method is specified during payment it is our first choice to utilize that method for shipping.
Yet sometimes it is not possible or may result in delays, e.g. a late Friday FedEx shipping of inexpensive and durable product may have a chance of being shipped in Friday than the following Monday; in such cases we reserve the right to substitute FedEx Ground with USPS Priority and, in some very rare cases, USPS First Class service. If shipping costs differ significantly you are in your right to contact and request price adjustment.
When shipping option for the order is "Free shipping" we will usually utilize cheapest available method.
See below for important disclaimer regarding the USPS First Class Mail packages.
We do not advertise delivery time and do not take responsibility for delays to packages as long as tracking information proves they have been shipped in a timely manner by us.
Be advised that the following delivery services are NOT insured per USPS policy:
- Domestic: USPS First Class;
- International: First-Class Package International™, Priority Mail International® Flat Rate Envelopes and Priority Mail International® Small Flat Rate Boxes; services to some countries may also not be covered, for details read the USPS article on the subject.
What this means is that if you choose any of the above services as your delivery method you agree to hold us free of claims against loss of value should your package gets damaged or lost in the carrier system as long as the tracking information by the carrier shows the package was accepted by them and processed into their system.